- February 2010 to Present
- Title: Partner Manager
- Responsibility: Manage Eventbrite's platform program by leading integrations of Eveventbrite's API into complimentary webservices. Eventbrite has been integrated into 50 of the web's most popular platforms, including MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, Salesforce, WordPress, and more.
Ernst & Young
- August 2009 to February 2010
- Title: Associate Consultant
- Responsibility: Advised and reviewed client information systems when there was potential material impact to financial reporting. Focused on evaluation of physical data centers.
Daily Newspaper at University of Washington
- Janurary 2008 to May 2009
- Title: Director of Marketing
- Responsibility: Led marketing initiatives for the University of Washington's student newspaper. Most succssful campaign was philanthropic community outreach program called 'Stuff The Bus', which has raised over $100,000 for charity since it's inception 5 years ago.
Perks product for Eventbrite organizers
- Description: Eventbrite was looking for new products to expand it's partner opportunities. I indentified an opportunity to help consumer focused partners reach event attendees. From product design, implementation, to marketing launch -- I worked with 3 companies to allow them to create a Perk offer for our event organizers to opt into.
- Press: TechCrunch
SurveyMonkey Integration into Eventbrite platform
- Description: Worked with team from SurveyMonkey to launch an integration that satisfied one of our user's most popular requests. By leveraing the Eventbrite API and coordinating development with SurveyMonkey, we were able to serve this feature with minimal development resources on our end.
- Press: TheNextWeb
Jenga with my Mom