- September 2013 to Present
- Title: Product Manager
- Responsibility:Lead product roadmap and strategy for Eventbrite's Architecture team. This includes building products that support Eventbrite's internal needs and servces Eventbrite's growing 3rd party developer platform.
- February 2010 to September 2013
- Title: Head of Partnerships
- Responsibility: Manage Eventbrite's platform program by leading integrations of Eveventbrite's API into complimentary webservices. Eventbrite has been integrated into 50 of the web's most popular platforms, including MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, Salesforce, WordPress, and more.
- August 2009 to February 2010
- Title: Associate Consultant
- Responsibility: Advised and reviewed client information systems when there was potential material impact to financial reporting. Focused on evaluation of physical data centers.
- June 2008 to December 2008
- Title: Business Analyst Intern
- Responsibility: Worked in the Technology Education Group to support BlackRock's propriety hedge fund management applications.
- Janurary 2008 to May 2009
- Title: Director of Marketing
- Responsibility: Led marketing initiatives for the University of Washington's student newspaper. Most succssful campaign was philanthropic community outreach program called 'Stuff The Bus', which has raised over $100,000 for charity since it's inception 5 years ago.
- Description: Candid interview about my personal experience working in startups. I've been extremely fortunate to have a great opportunity to work at a growing company with talented colleagues, so I wanted to share a few bites of what I've learned along the way.
- Press: Huffington Post
- Description: WordPress.com is a fundamental building block of the web, and we saw that a lot of our event organizers were manually updating their WordPress sites after they would create their events. We negotiated a relationship with WordPress to build 2 custom themes and a widget for Eventbrite users.
- Press: TheNextWeb
- Description: Eventbrite was looking for new products to expand it's partner opportunities. I indentified an opportunity to help consumer focused partners reach event attendees. From product design, implementation, to marketing launch -- I worked with 3 companies to allow them to create a Perk offer for our event organizers to opt into.
- Press: TechCrunch
- Description: Worked with team from SurveyMonkey to launch an integration that satisfied one of our user's most popular requests. By leveraing the Eventbrite API and coordinating development with SurveyMonkey, we were able to serve this feature with minimal development resources on our end.
- Press: TheNextWeb